Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Landon Said "Choo-Choo!"

Okay, for those of you who know me well, you know I'm totally stressed that Landon won't talk! I know what you all say...younger kids don't talk as early, he'll talk when he's ready, blah, blah, blah (no offense). But, seriously, my teacher side is coming out (What if he has an expressive language delay?) and its so frustrating to hear all of his babbles and not know what he's saying. Anyway, yesterday he saw Ayden's Thomas stickers on the wall in the bathroom (a potty training incentive, and they're the peel and stick kind). He pointed and said "tane" (or something pretty close to that). I responded with, "That's right it's a train. A train says 'choo-choo.' Can you say 'choo-choo?'" AND HE SAID IT!! It's really a huge feat that he said two new words in the span of one conversation. Maybe we're getting somewhere after all.

p.s. I'm still working on the design and layout of this thing. I hope to have some pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment