Monday, January 9, 2012

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm.....

Here are my random thoughts from today (mostly). Things that made me think something along the lines of, "Huh?!" or "What in the world?!"....

Opening my refrigerator and finding an Iron Man action figure.

Camden's response when I so sweetly asked him if he was arguing with his mama, "Uh, yes, I am."

Walking around the corner into the kitchen to a hunk of nastiness on the tile floor. Oh, no worries, its a chewed up grape that someone grew tired of.

Camden telling me, "Mama, I'm actually scared." As if the boy even knows the meaning of the word!

Landon's ability to make a different "chuffing" noise for every train on Thomas' Sodor Island.

Finding two day old milk...I'm being real here, people!! I'm sure you know what it looked like!

The repeated disappointment on Camden's face when I open the garage door and he comes running to see Daddy, only to find....just Mama.

The joyful ecstasy that results when Daddy actually DOES walk in the door. Hello? Remember me? The one who changed your poopy diaper and wiped your nasty nose and let you watch Elmo for the love of Pete???? (Just kidding...I'm glad they love their Daddy and I know they love me, too. And, it really is something to see)

Ayden's fascination with adding the words "poop" and "pee" to nearly every sentence he utters.

My own musings that maybe I should let Camden stay in diapers forever rather than taking on a new potty training battle when the last one is still etched so freshly in my memory.

Thanks for coming along. Welcome to my crazy life. Some days it makes me crazy, but for the most part, I'm glad there's never a dull moment!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment