Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello, June

I can't believe it is already June 2010! We left Missouri on June 1st last year, and arrived, here, at our new home on June 3rd. We settled in to apartment life and found a new routine. Now, on Friday, exactly one year and one day (that's 366 days) we are leaving our apartment and moving into a house. We are incredibly grateful that for the place God provided for us to live this past year, but are equally grateful to be living in a house once again. We will have a small backyard for the boys to play in. And a garage so I can unload groceries without having to lock the boys in the apartment while I make 72 trips back and forth. Needless to say, we are busy packing and cleaning and sorting and all of the other fun things that go along with moving.

Its been a whirlwind of a year, full of both challenges and blessings. I'm amazed when I look back at all God has done for us this year! We have been so blessed by great friends who have become our family-away-from-family. We count ourselves lucky to know each of them! We also have some of the most incredible students ever!! I find it to be such a privilege to teach the 8th and 9th grade girls Sunday School class, and enjoy the time I get to spend with ALL of the students!

Okay, well, I need to get back to packing. Stay tuned for pics of the new digs in the next few days!!

1 comment:

  1. I've thought of this anniversary many times today as well! God has blown me away this past year...I didn't think I could survive this change in our lives but He has once again carried us through and I believe with all my heart we are all better people for it! I love baby girl...wish I was helping but I'll just reap the benefits when I visit of everyone elses hard work!

    ReplyDelete