Thursday, April 1, 2010

Interesting Facts

One (1) jar of Camden's baby food has more carbs than my diet allows in an entire day.

If the back strap on Landon's flip flop is in the wrong place on his ankle, he plops his little self down, says "soo, soo" while pointing at the problem area, and waits for me to fix it. BUT, when the thong part (pardon my terminology) moves from in between his big toe and second toe to in between his second and third toes, he is not at all bothered.

Ayden doesn't like to eat his Goldfish crackers when they are "wet" because his macaroni and cheese sauce seeped over into the Goldfish area of the plate. Horror!!

All three of my boys have snotty noses this week. Yep, that one was for free.

I really want some chocolate. Or an orange. Or a big plate of pasta. Or...well, I could go on. But, I won't.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment