Saturday, February 20, 2010

Please Don't Eat the Daisies

Happy Saturday!! I was up and at 'em early this morning for a brisk (can I say brisk?) walk at the park with a couple of friends. Its the only girl time I've had lately, so I'll take it! Jesse and the students are working at the City Rescue Mission today, so its just me and the boys at home. And my, oh my, are they all feeling boyish today!! They aren't being disobedient (for the most part)...just really busy. Camden started pulling up last night. Yep, at the ripe ol' age of 7 1/2 months, he thinks he's big enough and he's doing his best to keep up with his brothers. I'm still trying to get used to him crawling and picking up anything he can get his chubby little fingers on and promptly put in his mouth. Now, I can't rely on my strategy of putting things up higher where he can't reach them. Hmmm.... Then, I fed the older two their lunch at the table while I was busy doing a few things. I heard Ayden telling Landon not to make a mess, so I thought I'd better investigate. Jesse got me some really pretty flowers for V-Day that have been sitting on the table all week. I guess Landon decided they'd been pretty long enough because he picked the petals off some of the daisies. Grr... On the plus side, he DID NOT eat them...which is saying something, because that child will eat just about anything! He stands over Camden's shoulder while I'm feeding him his baby food and mooches as many bites as he can. You'd think now that he's had the real stuff he wouldn't want to go back, but it makes no difference to him. Oh well, I've decided Leanne's right... One of these days they won't be little and I won't have these stories to tell, so I'll enjoy this season...there's way more good than bad anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment