Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nothin' Like Kids...

This has been a long week. Not exactly bad...just long....

Camden spent Monday and Tuesday wanting to be held all day.

Ayden and Landon have alternated between playing together like the sweet boys they are and fighting like cats and dogs over the Lightning McQueen car (we have several...but they both want THE ONE).

I heard some bad news last night about an old classmate.

So...not a terrible week by any means...just long...

But then I put the boys to bed. As I put Camden down in his cradle he grinned up at me and I had the urge to pick him up and hold him all night. Then I went to say prayers with Ayden and Landon. First, Ayden quoted the verse we've been teaching him...
"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this us right. Ephesians 6:1"
Then his prayer thanking God for his family, that he got to go to church, for his bed and house and toys...and when he said "Amen" Landon followed suit with his version, "Meeemen!"
Andd then? We sang songs to the Lord together.

Just what I needed....

No comments:

Post a Comment