Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yay for Girls Night!!

Tonight I got to go out with girls. All girls. Just girls. Girls, glorious girls. I love girl time! Tomorrow is my birthday and another friend just had one, so we went out tonight to celebrate. Mimi's never saw it coming....they were probably glad to see us go! I had a splendiferous time! Its nice to have friends. Its nice to feel welcomed into a circle. Its nice to have people you can share struggles and high points with. People who will hold you accountable in your walk with the Lord. People who also love Him and desire to walk with Him daily. I'm blessed to be called a friend of these special girls. Can't wait til next time!!

3 comments:

  1. I hate that your birthday is tomorrow!! that means its almost mine!!!!!
    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so glad this night was special for you!!! Love your momma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mom!!

    Abby ~ where did the time go? I can't believe we're almost 30!!

    ReplyDelete