Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Little Baby Jesus

Yep, you read right. Camden was Baby Jesus in the Trailblazers' program tonight at church. I know its not a big deal to most people, but his daddy and I were awfully proud. He was so good...he never cried. He got a bit squirmy but Mary and Joseph were awesome and would pick him up before he could have the chance to cry. It was a very sweet service filled with the Christmas story and Christmas carols. Even though Christmas is my very favorite time of year, I'm in a bit of a funk this year because our Christmas will be much different from those in the past. So, it was nice to be surrounded by traditional music and the timeless story of our Savior's birth. May you be blessed this holiday season as you celebrate the most important gift of all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment