Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend Recap

First of all, thanks to my old friend, Abby, for giving me pointers on how to personalize my blog. I'm really liking my new background, even though it looks girly. I know I should have picked something that reflects the fact that I have three boys, but I thought this one was more "me." Anyway, we had a great Halloween weekend. This was the first year that Ayden really understood that when he says "trick-or-treat" his reward is candy. Landon didn't care as much and Camden slept through most of the fun, but they all still looked incredibly cute! And the best part? In the pictures, you can't see how sweaty they really were because it was like 90 degrees Saturday. I know its not always cold in Missouri on Halloween, but its never scorching! I had a lot of people say "Welcome to Florida." Enjoy the pics!


1 comment:

  1. I missed seeing the boys very much but am so glad they got to have a good time and are making friends!!! Tell grammy loves them all very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete