Friday, November 13, 2009

My God Story

So today I went shopping (I know...I could stop here and you'd know I had a good day!). And, we really didn't have the money for me to go and spend much, but I really needed another pair of jeans before we go to Missouri next week because I only have one pair. I also wanted to try and find coordinating shirts for all of us because my sister is going to take some pictures of us while we're there. So, one of my friends emailed me a coupon for 30% off your purchase at Old Navy. I don't have a printer so I forwarded it to Jesse yesterday and asked him to print it off while he was at work. Only...he didn't get it in time. Stick with me - I really am going somewhere. Anyway, when I left the house today and then again when we prayed over our lunch, I asked God to help me be a wise steward of the money He'd given us...to stretch it and let me find some good bargains. While I was shopping around Old Navy, this lady came up and asked me if I had a coupon. I told her no, and she said she had an extra and would I like to have it. Thank You, Lord. I got EV-ER-Y-THING that I needed today and even came home with a little extra moolah! Now...I'm out...off to hang with our Sunday School class and wrap our Operation Christmas Child boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment